Reach consumers on their mobile devices, targeting ads by their location, behavior, and even specific weather conditions.
Wouldn’t it be nice to zero in on a competitor’s location and serve up your ad? Or launch a summer campaign as soon as the temperature reaches a certain degree? With mobile conquesting, we put location-based demographic and behavioral targeting to work, so you can reach consumers on their mobile devices with the right ads at the exact right moment.
Your display ads will appear on smartphones and tablets of all sizes, triggered by conditions of your choosing. Plus, we can dynamically insert relevant information in real time, like distance to your location.
HOW IT WORKS:
- We can target people who have shown a certain behavior, or have recently been to a location, business, or event — there are over 10,000 categories to choose from.
- Target people in real time within a specific radius — like a competitor’s store or event — with geofencing, then add geo-retargeting to follow them after they leave that location.
- With geo-retargeting lookalike, we can not only follow people after they leave a geofence but target their neighborhoods, too.
- There are also hundreds of weather triggers you can choose from to run your ads when a certain condition happens — like a sunny day, a specific temperature, rainfall, or snow.
- We track view throughs and conversions on your website, as well as click to actions on full screen ads.
- Some ads, when clicked, will expand to a full-screen ad to capture user information with up to three call-to-action buttons, such as click-to-map or click-to-call your nearest location, among others.
Consumers are inextricably attached to their mobile devices. Pinpoint your advertising and undercut the competition.
Zimmer Marketing is a full service marketing company Joplin MO providing SEO, Web Site Development, SEM campaigns, OTT, Pre-Roll video services, video production, social media management, and marketing. We help companies across the country achieve measurable digital results. Contact us today: (417) 624-1025.