Branding Joplin MO
According to marketing research, 71% of consumers are very likely to use the first business they think of when they need to make a purchase. If you’re a growth-oriented business owner, you may be asking, “How do I get consumers to think of my business first?” The answer is branding.
To ensure successful advertising, you need to understand the importance of branding your business. Your business has some unique quality that sets it apart from your competition. It could be your price, your service after a sale, your prime location, or any number of items.
Brand Development Joplin MO
It all begins with the message, if you are message isn’t right then you are wasting your marketing dollars.
At Zimmer Marketing Joplin MO, our marketing team and our award-winning creative services department work closely with you to craft a branding message that will highlight your unique selling position. With consistency and frequency, your message will resonate with our listeners and earn you extremely valuable real estate in the minds of consumers. The goal is to make sure customers think of your business first when they are ready to make a purchase.
Logo Design Joplin MO
A great logo design is an important part of creating brand recognition. A quality logo will deliver a good first impression of your business or organization. The best companies are instantly recognized by their logos.
Zimmer Marketing is a full service marketing agency Joplin MO serving the four-state area with a team of professional marketers and designers ready to help your business grow.
Graphic Design Joplin MO
Our professional graphic designer can help you craft a logo that will help you stand out from your competitors. We take the time to understand your business or organization to get an understanding of who you are. Once your logo is complete we will provide you your logo in a number of different file formats. You can take it a step further by letting us develop your business collateral such as business cards and letterhead.
- Keep it simple.
- Keep it consistent – The more people see a consistent logo, the sooner they start to recognize your brand.
- Adaptability – Needs to be able to look good on everything from a billboard to a pen.
- Limit the number of colors – Your logo needs to be able to work in 1 color. Fewer colors make it easier to reproduce and may lower printing costs.
- Avoid being too similar to competitors.
- It doesn’t have to say what you do – A restaurant logo doesn’t have to have food images.
- Make it appropriate to your target audience – i.e. Toy store logo should be playful and childlike, and a bank logo should be simple and strong.
- Any text must be easy to read.